UK & Ireland Programs Manager
- Support study abroad students throughout their stay in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Assist adjunct and visiting faculty.
- Develop new programming for our US university partners.
- Manage ‘Engagement Unit’ dedicated to internships, community service learning, voluntary experience and other forms of cultural engagement.
- US Embassy Warden.
Study Abroad Experience:
- MA, Contemporary History and Politics, Birkbeck College, University of London
- BA, Classical Civilizations, University of Rochester
- 2 years at the University of Toronto, Canada
- Summer Archaeology program in Arezzo, Italy
- Internship in London, UK
- Humanities Arts and Languages Short Course Coordinator, London Metropolitan University, UK
- Publications Sales and Marketing Assistant, National Portrait Gallery, London, UK
- Administrative Assistant and Statistical Analyst , University of Rochester International Centre for Study Abroad, Rochester, NY
- Marketing and Senior Legal Counsel Personal Assistant, Manning and Napier Investments, Rochester, NY
- Marketing Assistant, Lighthouse Records, Fairport, NY
- Association of American Study Abroad Programmes/UK, Executive Committee Member since 2010
- Phi Sigma Sigma
Piano, Dancing, Golf, Traveling
“Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
” - Mark Twain