UK & Ireland Program Coordinator
- Organise and facilitate student orientations, excursions and activities for our study abroad students in the UK and Ireland.
- Promote and market our activities and programs.
- Develop and support internship placements for our students.
- Liaise with sending universities, visiting faculty and adjunct teaching staff.
- US Embassy Warden.
Study Abroad Experience:
- BA, Political Science (with honours) and International Affairs, Florida State University
- AA, General Studies, Valencia Community College
- RADA Summer Shakespeare program, London
- Internship in British Parliament, Westminster, London
- Program Assistant, Florida State University, London
- Secretary, Law Office, USA
- Legislative Intern, Florida House of Representatives, USA
- Parliamentary Research Assistant, House of Commons, UK
- Administrative Assistant, Leon County Courthouse, USA
- Association of American Study Abroad Programs/UK
- Alpha Phi Omega International Co-Ed Service Fraternity
- Phi Theta Kappa International Academic Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honour Society
Theatre, Travel, Cinema, Flute, Politics, Music
“Experience, Travel - These are an Education in Themselves
” - Euripedes