Engineering Internships in Spain
Universitat Rovira I Virgili (URV), Tarragona, Spain
See our Facebook site here!
Required Course (6 US/12 ECTS credits):
• Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Placement
Optional course (no credits):
• Survival Spanish Language Seminar
Language of Instruction:
• Internship - English/Spanish
• Spanish language seminar/course - Spanish/English
• A dynamic city location, famous for its Roman heritage, summer festivals, beaches & culinary magnificence
• On-site orientation
• Cultural visits and activities in and around Tarragona
• Airport pickup
• Close to Barcelona, Valencia and the Balearic Islands
• Residence hall offers half board from Sunday dinner to Friday lunch except for holidays. Free WiFi Internet access.