Social & Cultural Activities
designs and delivers activities, trips and outings that both inform and entertain students
. We believe in taking advantage of local historical, cultural and social resources because they make learning come alive.
Our programs include these types of experiential learning:
- Field Trips: we arrange day and overnight trips to popular places like Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick Castle, Oxford, Blenheim Palace, Bath, Stonehenge, Brighton, Cambridge…and we organize both coastal and mountain walking tours.
- Study Tours: extended study tours are often the fondest memory of students abroad. We arrange tours that visit all nations of the United Kingdom. Our experience also includes fashion trips to Paris, Milan, and Florence as well as conflict management tours of the Balkan region.
- Theater Outings: what better way to understand text and/or performance techniques taught in class?
- Museum Visits and Historical Walks:students learn more when they add hands-on experience to their classroom lessons.
- Social Events: not academic, of course, but fun nonetheless! We organize welcome dinners, pub socials, farewell parties, mixers with other university groups and much more.
- Newsletters: an excellent way to inform students and build communication, especially when students are spread out across the country at host universities. See a recent copy of our Olive Branch newsletter.